Careers at HyHubs
Friday 19th January
Community Associate – Full time
About the opportunity
As a Community Associate, you’ll be the primary point of contact for the Community and act as the “face” of HyHubs! You will report to your building each day to support the Management team. Your work will include but not be limited to the duties listed below:
- Be onsite every business day to host our clients and members through operating our spaces and providing extraordinary hospitality service to our members at every stage of their experience. You will also be required to work events out of normal business hours.
- Build a welcoming and collaborative community environment among our tenants / members through events and building relationships.
- Along with the rest of the team, ensure the building is fully operational and processes are running efficiently.
- Drive growth and promotion of HyHubs service offerings.
- All of this while illustrating HyHubs core values and working towards achieving our mission.
HyHubs is a collection of business centres and unique meeting spaces that provide flexible workspace solutions, including private offices, coworking, meeting or event spaces, and industrial units. Each of our hubs weaves together contemporary and heritage features, designed to spark inspiration, promote collaboration, and build a sense of community between diverse businesses across Newcastle upon Tyne and the North East.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
Membership Engagement & Retention:
- Assume ownership and manage the relationship with tenants / members within Hyhubs.
- Ensure all tenants have an assigned point of contact.
- Welcome new tenants / members and meet with existing tenants / members to resolve issues.
- Serve as a point of escalation and be a final decision maker on Hyhubs policies and procedures to tenants/ members.
- Be accountable for tenant / member retention and overall satisfaction.
- Review member satisfaction results regularly and implement building-specific plans to improve KPIs.
- Lead building site tours for VIPs as needed.
- Communicate and drive the success of business updates, process changes, company initiatives, and goals to the team.
Events and Membership Engagement:
- Ensuring the highest level of tenant / member experience through events and member engagement.
- Plan, execute, and host weekly, monthly events to engage and drive tenant / member experience.
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect tenants / members with each other.
- Consistently celebrate tenants / members’ successes and milestones.
- Know and explain Hyhubs policies and procedures and communicate, inform, and update members on building issues.
- Write and send broadcasts relating to building updates.
Front Desk Management:
- Cover the front desk during the building’s set business hours and be an on-site point of contact when required.
- Manage client requests while maintaining Hyhubs service standards.
- Ensure all visiting guests are in accordance with Hyhubs guest policy.
- Establish rapport with tenants / members and guests with the goal of building relationships in order to facilitate the sense of Community.
- Anticipate tenant / member and guest needs before they arise using relevant information collected about members to enhance and personalise their experience.
- Answer any questions from tenants / members and guests related to the building including way-finding, policies and procedures, community etiquette, etc.
Building Operations and Management:
- Assist the Manager with building operations and management to maintain the best quality of working environment.
- Conduct morning walkthroughs to address any issues, escalating any recurring issues to the manager.
- Prepare for a successful move-in for the newly-contracted tenants and members and facilitate smooth move-out for existing members.
- Facilitate the promotion of add-on services to tenants and members.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- Customer service and/or sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Ability to remain positive in a high pressure environment and embrace constant challenges with a can do attitude.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and compassion.
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.